Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before You purchase a License Key for the Software and subsequently download and use the Software.
WPInsurance is owned by Rootfin, LLC and will be referred to as WPInsurance in this EULA.
By purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using the Software, You agree, without reservation, to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, please do not purchase a License Key and/or download and use the Software.
If You accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You warrant that You have full legal authority to accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of such company or other legal entity, and to legally bind such company or other legal entity.
You may not accept this EULA if You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with WPInsurance.
- This EULA applies to any licenses granted to You by WPinsurance for the use of the Software.
- By purchasing a License Key for the Software and/or downloading and using the Software, You enter into this EULA with WPinsurance.
- This EULA may be modified from time to time. WPInsurance will notify you of such modifications on its website or otherwise, e.g. by using the email address used for the provision of the License Key. Any modifications to this EULA shall only apply upon acceptance by You.
- WPInsurance grants You a non-exclusive, lifetime license to use the Software in accordance with this EULA.
- WPInsurance reserves all rights not expressly granted to You.
- WPInsurance is and remains the owner of any intellectual property rights with respect to the Software. You shall not acquire any ownership to the Software as result of Your purchase of the License Key or Your Use of the Software.
Permitted use and restrictions
- In order to be able to install the Software and receive Updates and upgrades, Your computer shall have access to the Internet and shall have updated versions of WordPress.
- WPInsurance may modify the Software at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to You, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide Updates and upgrades.
Maintenance and support
- WPInsurance will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- You will be entitled to receive Updates free of charge during a period of twelve (12) months upon purchasing the License Key. In order to receive Updates after this twelve months’ period, You will need to renew your License Key for the Full version.
- You may need to pay an additional fee in order to be able to download an upgrade after 12 months.
- Any maintenance and support provided by WPInsurance, including the provision of Updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
Use of data
- WPInsurance and its subsidiaries may periodically collect and use technical and related data concerning the Software You have licensed, including about the version number of the Software You have installed and about the system You have installed the Software on. WPInsurance will use such data to facilitate maintenance and support with respect to the Software, to improve its products and to provide further services or technologies to You.
- WPInsurance may process personal data with respect to You, if and to the extent necessary to provide the License Key, to provide maintenance and support to You with respect to the Software and to comply with its obligations under this EULA. To the extent WPInsurance will process personal data, it will comply with its obligations under applicable data protection law.
- You Use the Software at Your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with You.
- The Software and accompanying documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty – express or implied- of any kind, and WPInsurance specifically disclaims the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written advice given by WPInsurance, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and You may not rely upon such information or advice.
- The liability of WPinsurance and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the Software for all damages arising out of or in any way relating to the License Key, the Software and/or this EULA shall in no event exceed the total amount of $99.
- WPInsurance and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the Software are under no circumstances liable for consequential or indirect damages (including damage for loss of profit, business interruption, loss of data, and the like arising out of the use or inability to use the Software).
- This EULA will continue to be in force until the website the license key is used on is no longer in service.
- Updates and access to support will be terminated in the event you fail to pay your (subscription) fee for the License Key. Although your website will still remain live using the last update from WPInsurance.
Governing law and disputes
- This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas.
- Any dispute between WPInsurance and You shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court in Austin, Texas.